sábado, 26 de febrero de 2011

Swords & Sorcery

Today is Sunday, and finally I can rest a little from work. So I decided to spend a little time on IdieGames.com, here are my findings:
  • Swords & Sorcery: wow! totally awesome!! what an impressive display of pixelart. It looks so incredibly cool it almost makes me wants to buy an iPad (really!).


    Walk in the Woods
    from Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery on Vimeo.

  • An interview with Notch: maybe minecraft will have achievements... yep, why not, I like achievements.
  • Ittle Dew: when I saw the art at the beginning of the trailer I think something like "nah...", but after that I saw Zelda... I miss Zelda, maybe I should get a SNES out of somewhere and just enjoy Link's adventures in his full glory.
Oh, and BTW my Kindle arrived home and I totally love it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario